Lemur Chocolate Bark
- 4 x 75g Beyond Good Pure Dark 70% Cocoa Madagascar Chocolate bars
- 6-8 Beyond Good Pure Dark 70% Cocoa Madagascar "Lenny the Lemur" chocolate pieces
- ¼ cup dried coconut flakes
- ¼ cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup dried Banana chips
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange the 4 dark chocolate bars onto the parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the chocolate in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until just melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the coconut flakes, nuts, strawberries, banana and sesame seeds.
- Arrange the chocolate lemurs over the bark.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until the chocolate is completely set.
- Use a sharp knife to break into bite-sized pieces.