Blender Chocolate Mousse
- 150g (2 x 75g) Beyond Good 92% Single Origin Madagascar Pure Dark Chocolate, plus extra for grating
- 300ml (1 1/3 cup) heavy cream - split in halves
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar (optional - adjust to taste)
- 3 large egg whites
- Place the chocolate bars in a blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Heat half of the cream until steaming hot then pour into the blender over the chocolate. Add the sugar, if using. Allow to stand for 2-3 minutes and then blend until smooth.
- Add the egg whites and the rest of the cream and blend on high until the mousse triples in volume.
- Divide the mousse between 4 serving bowls or glasses and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Serve with extra whipped cream and finely grated chocolate.