Vanilla Spiced Nuts
- 2 cups raw nuts (pecans, walnuts and almonds)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Beyond Good Madagascar Pure Ground Vanilla, plus 1 teaspoon more for topping
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar, plus 1 teaspoon more for topping
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
To a medium bowl, toss to combine cane sugar, cinnamon, salt, and Beyond Good Madagascar Pure Ground Vanilla.
Add the nuts, egg white, and maple syrup to the bowl and toss to coat.
Add the spiced nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread out the nuts evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle on remaining cane sugar and Beyond Good Madagascar Pure Ground Vanilla and toss to combine.
Enjoy warm or let them cool completely on the pan. They will crisp up as they dry and cool.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks