Vanilla Roasted Pineapple Pina Colada
- 1 tsp Beyond Good Madagascar Pure Ground Vanilla, plus extra to serve
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup rum
Roasting the pineapple with our ground vanilla not only intensifies its flavor, but it also adds a smoky note that brings depth to this drink.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel and slice the pineapple into 6 wedges. Arrange the pineapple in a roasting dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle half of the vanilla over the pineapple and place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden, flipping the wedges halfway and sprinkle them with the remaining vanilla powder.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely (preferably refrigerate overnight).
- Place the roasted pineapple, ice, coconut cream, lime juice, and rum in a large, high-speed blender. Starting on low speed, blend for 10 seconds, slowly turn the blender to high until smooth.
- Divide into 2-4 cups and top with an extra sprinkle of ground vanilla.